I woke up this morning and decided that I want this tunic to be ready by this afternoon.
I raided someone's closet and took a too small (for him) shirt and a remnant of fabric and cut and placed the puzzle pieces together on the table.
The shirt was too short so I had to be creative.
Pinned the pieces together
Stitched and serged the seams
The front back and sides joined with deep pockets - just like I like.
I added the sleeve pieces that I had cut off the shirt and now to add a band at the bottom.
The band has to be narrower otherwise it will look like a tent.
I pin the sides and the center front and center back, the band has to be stretched while joining it as it is smaller than the tunic.
This is the width
And this is how it will look most of the time.
A roomy, warm, comfortable t shirt tunic using only upcycled clothing and fabrics.